1. Jane Anne Sullivan 1853 -1866 . . born 25-2-1853 baptised 21-6-1853 St. George's RCC, Jane Ann Sullivan, daughter of David & Jane Sullivan (Richards) God parent Annie Sullivan. Rev. J. Danell. Ref. 234-185 3t.George Southwark - probably dies in Jun 1866 Lambeth, 1d.233, age 13.
2. John Sullivan 1854. Maybe my great grandfather, perhaps step-great grandfather. Born 19/12/1854 at 14, Alfred Place, Newington Causeway, Southwark .Baptised 15/4/1855 at St. George's RCC, John son of David & Jane Sullivan (Richards) God parents. Joseph Sullivan & Ann Teresa Sullivan. Rev. J. Danell.Ref. 118-1854. From his b.c. BS1, his father David Sullivan is a Builder - Master. David's brother Joseph was living in 14 Alfred Place in 1851. Alfred Place was in buildings to west side of Newington Causeway, just north of the Elephant & Castle- see map on Hannah Andrews page. This is a long way from Doris Street where parents David and Jane were living in 1851
3. Anne Sullivan maybe born Jun 1857.She exists only in the 1861C. Several deaths St. George Southwark 1861-1871
4. Catherine Sullivan 1858 St.George Southwark 'Jun' 1d.117- .does not marry Jun 1878 Lambeth 1d.671 [Charles Nash's wife is not her.],
5. David Sullivan 1861 Lambeth 'Mar' 1d.339- . .10yr old in Islington 1871C . No obvious trace in 1881, 1891 or 1901Cs, nor death 1871-1901. Maybe emigrated.
6. Henry Sullivan 1864 Lambeth 'Jun' 1d.312 - . .7 yr old in Islington in 1871C. No obvious trace in 1881, nor death 1871-1881. Maybe emigrated.
7. Clara Sullivan 1865 -1913?. . Born Lambeth 'Sep' 1d.330 . A nursemaid in St.Mary Islington in 1881..Married Charles Andrews, 1863, in St. John the Evangelist, Walworth on 11/11/1884: she then given as 18. Charles was the eldest son of Charles Andrews, 1842, eldest brother of Hannah Andrews [my ggran], who married John Sullivan, elder brother of Clara in the same quarter. By 1891 Charles, 28,carman, & Clara, 25, have 3 children, Charles 6 b.Walworth, Annie 2 b.Walworth & Arthur 3mths b.Lambeth.; family living 3a Pleasant Place, Lambeth. By 1901, family living at 5 Opal Street Lambeth, Charles 37, coal porter, Clara, 32, toymaker, Charles, 16, greengrocer, Annie, 12, & Arthur 10. 1911C, Charles 48, coal porter, Clara 45, Charles 26 coal porter, Arthur 21, painter labourer, living in 3 rooms 49 Draycott Avenue, Chelsea. Charles probably died, aged 48, in Dec 1912 Lambeth 1d 232, no will. . Clara Andrews probably died, stated age 45, Chelsea Jun 1913. No will.
Date, Nov 11th, not visible on image on Anc.com.au -London marriages - but is given in printed description
8. Louisa Sullivan 1872- ...Born Jun Islington ref 1b 215. Family at 367 Holloway Road in 1871C & still there in 1875 when her mother dies. Her aunt, Anne Richards 1833, probably moves into the household come substitute mother & housekeeper. Her father, David Sullivan dies at 94 Englefield Road in 1880, leaving a sum 'under £100'.
94 Englefield Road in 2012: Louisa & her aunt were the only inhabitants in it in April 1881!
. . . 1881C. Aged 9 is still living in 94 Englefield Road with her aunt, Annie Richards, 45, single, annuitant. This is Anne Richards 1833 . They are, seemingly, the only occupants of this rather nice house.
. . . 1891C. Likely a general servant, aged 19, born Holloway, at 94 Camden Road, St. Pancras
. . . .1901C Likely the Louisa Sullivan 25, cook, living Elliots Row Southwark, born Holliday Road.
1903. I suspect she married Robert Hams on 22/2/1903 at Christ Church Southwark. Both aged 30, of 46 Collingwood Street; he, like his deceased father, also Robert Hams, deceased, a hassock maker. Her father David Sullivan, deceased, builder. Witnesses Sarah Trott & Edward Dash.
1905. A daughter, Louisa Hams, born Southwark Jun 1905, actually 2/6/1905 in the Newington Workhouse, baptised as a protestant 19/6/1905 at St. Stephen Walworth, family living Newington, father a hassock maker
1907. Her husband, Robert Hams, dies, aged 35, Sep 1907 Camberwell.
1908. Her daughter, Louisa Hams, dies, aged 3, Sep 1908, Camberwell.
Then in 1911C, in the Southwark Infirmary, Louisa Hams, aged 37, widow, b. Islington, charwoman. Cannot find a death for her - maybe she remarried? She could have married a Basil King Jun 1925 Maldon & Basil King could have died, aged 73, Sep1949 Maldon. Louisa King did not die there, Maldon, before 1949. Could have died Marylebone 1959, but age of 81 is 6 years out.
David Sullivan 1828